Friday, January 30, 2009

Bandanna Chic

I decided that my little Chihuahua, Kona, just wasn't looking stylish enough. She doesn't really like to wear clothing so I decided maybe a nice little bandanna was in order!

The perfect fabric to chic up my Chi Chi came to mind, Heather Bailey's Pop Garden. OH YEAH! Lucky for me I had some in my closet!

About 20 minutes later Kona was lookin fab!
(Doesn't she sorta look like a meerkat here?)



Just cut a couple triangles, sew em up right sides together, flip inside out, fold over the end to make a channel for a collar to fit through, sew it up, and voila! Bandanna-tabulous!



Make your own or get one on my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. This was a great idea! Thanks! I have made 2 of them since seeing your adorable model show it off.

    ReplyDelete