Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Craft-a-licious Blog

This is my blog, it's my very first!

I'll be posting works of supreme cuteness made by moi (French for me) and some fellow crafty craftersons. I'll also attempt to make some interesting conversation here and there.

I'll start with one of my favorite crafts to make. Shrink Art!

I particularly like bees, I've been on a bee kick lately for sure. It's probably time to branch out. You'll recognize this little guy from my banner!

I fell in LOVE with shrink art a few years back after buying Elaine Jackson's book, Shrink Art In Style. It's fantabulous!

You can see Elaine's works on her blogs or her etsy page!

Later Gators.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It's is CRAFT-TASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody and Becky just went through your site and we love all the bees. Can't wait to see what you post next. Happy Crafting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice blog!!! i gottA ask u a ques.. what is a shrink ppr??is it available in market??
    n can i print on it using a comp. printer?? i saw ur comment on: http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2007/09/shrinky-plastic-project.html
    can u jus xplain me hw to do it? it wud b of a gr8 help..thnkzz in adv..tc:)

    ReplyDelete