Friday, January 23, 2009

You Say To-May-Toe, I say To-Mah-Toe

Scrumptious Pin cushion anyone? No matter how great they look, I can't guarantee these pin cushions will be nummy to nosh on. However I can guarantee your pins will love em!

Last month, I came across a pattern set by Heather Bailey on SewMamaSew.com, it's called Fresh Picked Pin Cushions, clever and cute? I think so! That's why I couldn't pass em up! BTW, I heart SewMamaSew!

Here's my Mater!
Does the gorgeousmosity astound you?


Here's the pattern. Nummy.
You can make tomato's, pears, apples and strawberries. There's so many fab fabrics out there, the possibilities surely are unlimited!


The sewing is relatively simple if you are good at closely following instructions. But I warn you, be prepared to stuff, stuff, stuff.... and stuff some more!
Don't forget, you can always buy one of the babies from Moi. Custom order it on my Etsy page and join the ranks of really cool pin cushion owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment